Since our founding in 2001, Watterson has provided exceptional professionally managed support to our clients nationwide who include many of the largest retailers, real estate holding companies, insurance providers, and commercial lenders in the country. At Watterson, we pride ourselves on being our clients’ “professional management” provider and “an extension of our clients’ team.” Watterson offers our clients a full suite of environmental and facilities management services including disaster/emergency response, environmental services, and facilities/construction management.
Watterson is looking for a recent college grad to be a responsible Project Coordinator who will run, administer and organize all project activities in cooperation with and under the direction of the Project Manager, aiming at the flawless execution of each project. This is a full-time role (Monday thru Friday 3:00PM to 11:00pm); occasional “On-Call” status will be required. A successful candidate will work from Watterson’s Schaumburg, IL office.
Facility Project Coordinator – Primary Job Responsibilities
- Coordinate activities, resources, equipment and information
- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Make certain that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Prepare project proposals, time frames, schedule and budget
- Monitor and track project’s progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Follow up continuously as appropriate to keep client up to date
Facility Project Coordinator – Qualifications and Requirements
- Previous experience in cooperating with Project Managers for the delivery of projects a plus
- Keen sense of Ownership for all areas of the job
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of project management tools
- BS/BA in a related field a plus
The successful candidates will receive a competitive compensation package that includes: health, dental, and vision insurance, company-sponsored 401(k) retirement plan, profit sharing plan, holidays, and paid time off (PTO). Watterson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Watterson conducts background checks and drug screening as part of our candidate selection process.