Since our founding in 2001, Watterson has provided exceptional professionally managed support to our clients nationwide who include many of the largest retailers, real estate holding companies, insurance providers, and commercial lenders in the country. At Watterson, we pride ourselves on being our clients’ “professional management” provider and “an extension of our clients’ team.” Watterson offers our clients a full suite of environmental and facilities management services including disaster/emergency response, environmental services, and facilities/construction management.
Watterson is looking for a responsible Project Manager who will run, administer, and organize all project activities aiming at the flawless execution of each project. This is a Full-time role, and an occasional “On-Call” status will be required. A successful candidate will work from Watterson’s Schaumburg, IL office.
Facility Project Manager – Primary Job Responsibilities
- Coordinate activities, resources, equipment, and information.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope, and objectives.
- Make certain that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve.
- Coordinate project requirements to vendors.
- Prepare project proposals, time frames, schedule, and budget.
- Monitor and track project’s progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants.
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Follow up continuously as appropriate to keep client up to date.
Facility Project Manager – Qualifications and Requirements
- Keen sense of Ownership for all areas of the job
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of project management tools
- BS/BA in a related field a plus
The successful candidates will receive a competitive compensation package that includes: health, dental, and vision insurance, company-sponsored 401(k) retirement plan, profit sharing plan, holidays, and paid time off (PTO). Watterson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Watterson conducts background checks and drug screening as part of our candidate selection process.