Watterson is currently seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Project Coordinator to join our growing team. The successful candidate will have a client-focused approach for property management, touching the areas of emergency and disaster response, facility maintenance and construction. The candidate would also have a demonstrated ability to build relationships with our clients and vendors, and strong communication and organizational management skills.
Project Coordinator – Primary Job Responsibilities
- Coordinate activities, resources, equipment, and information
- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope, and objectives
- Make certain that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Prepare project proposals, time frames, schedule, and budget
- Monitor and track project’s progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Follow up continuously as appropriate to keep client up to date
Project Coordinator – Qualifications and Requirements
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Staunch sense of ownership and a Whatever It Takes attitude
- BS/BA in a related field a plus
Become a part of Watterson, incredibly proud to be named one of Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Companies for seven years in a row! Watterson is a 20-year nationwide provider with four integrated and innovative business units focused on: emergency and disaster response, surplus property and facilities management, property redevelopment, and environmental services. Watterson has also been the recipient of numerous Outstanding Service awards from its client partners for support across the 60,000 commercial properties Watterson manages. “Watterson has grown dramatically during this time, by being dynamic, flexible and responsive and by always delivering our high sense of urgency. We look forward to growing our current team with members that are enthusiastic about forging new client partnerships with our Whatever It Takes determination”, Steve Peldiak, President of Watterson. Watterson is 24/7/365 across the United States and Canada ready to do Whatever It Takes! We’re There. Anywhere. Anytime.
Watterson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Watterson conducts background checks and drug screening as part of our candidate selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Schaumburg, Illinois Office
Pay: $40,000.00 per year plus Profit Sharing Bonuses
After training this role will be remote until after the Covid crisis.