Emergency Response Division
The Emergency Response Project Coordinator is a vitally important role that has direct communication with our clients and vendors. Individuals in this role must retain specific contractual knowledge of each client. This knowledge gives the ERPC authority to make decisions on their own to achieve the client’s goals. This decision-making autonomy applies to vendor selections, approval of “Not to Exceeds”, and client interaction to develop relationships.
Essential Duties and Requirements:
- Dispatching work orders
- Vendor Coordination
- Updating Client Portals
- Report Preparation
- Bid Document Generation
- FE Management
- Flexibility to adjust to expectations of the client
- 2nd Shift – Nights and Weekends – Wed through Sun 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Other duties as assigned
- An ability to prioritize and manage expectations
- A strong eye for detail
- An ability to work independently
- The ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with clients and co-workers
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects/tasks at one time
Physical Demands The ability to fulfill any office activities normally expected in an office setting, to include but not limited to
- Remaining seated for periods of time to perform computer-based work
- Participating in filing activities
- Lifting and carrying office supplies and/or occasionally lifting 20-25 pounds
- Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, reach and use fine hand manipulations (keyboarding)
Job Requirements and specifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.